• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Patriot Day Sept 20(Sat).

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Saw this on Craigslist. I will be attending. I spoke to the guy and he wants any MVs not just WWII or Korean.

Looking for WWII or Korean War era vehicles for display and show. Jeeps or trucks or ?? painted to look like military vehicles. Milford American Legion Patriot Day Sept 20(Sat).

Gimp, not sure if I can make this one - got prior commitments that day as I mentioned to you. . . we'll see . . .

Also, to remind you (and any other locals wanting to join) - The Boone County "Celebrate America" event is Saturday Sept. 6th in the evening. Held annually near the anniversary of 9/11. Scribble it on the calendar.

Here is the press release from last year:
"This event is our way of honoring our veterans, military, and first responders for the sacrifices they have made and the services they provide. This is a day of fun, food, music, and fireworks. This event is free of charge and starts at 6:00 p.m. and finishes at 9:00 pm.
This year’s celebration has activities for all ages. There will be free food, music, antique military weapons on display, military, law enforcement and fire vehicle displays, as well as many other exhibitors present. There will also be registration booths available for all of our veterans and servicemen. Those present will also be treated to a fantastic fireworks display at the end of the night.
These brave and selfless men and women deserve special recognition for their efforts and that is what this day is all about. Our appreciation and gratitude extends to all of them and their families for all that they do. So please come out and enjoy Boone County in Celebrating America on September 8th, 2007 at Boone Woods."

. . . and so not to be chastised, . . . the obligatory pictures (from last year of course) -

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks