• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Peashooter

brian s

Just wanted to say thanks to Peashooter for the adapters.this man is first class and was a lot of help to me. It's hard to find good people nowadays.

bonedoc

I haven't used his adapters but have a complete set of his brakelines on my m35. They are topnotch and everything installed as it should of. He knows his stuff and is a great guy to deal and work with.

Mike929

He makes adaptors to bolt MRAP wheels on deuce hubs.

He is making a new run due to demand. If you want a set you should contact him asap.

Mike929

I haven't used his adapters but have a complete set of his brakelines on my m35. They are topnotch and everything installed as it should of. He knows his stuff and is a great guy to deal and work with.
Yea, I wanted a set of his brake lines, but he sold all that he had left. Was happy to see him make another run of adaptors, and made sure I got my order in quickly.