• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics for Poppop

Barrman

I think that is the first top I have ever seen without the "dent" in the middle. I want to hear you explain the foot prints on the ceiling to Shelley. "Honest, I used my feet to pick up the top and place it on the cab rail!"

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got 3 like that with the footprints, my guess is that's how they got the dent out of the middle of it :)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the footprints were added to it when it was on the ground, laying upside-down.

Unless gimpy and Shelley are doing some pretty wild stuff in the cab during their, ahem, personal time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks