• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics of bobbed deuce on stock 900-20ndt's

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For contrast, here is one with an M105 bed. I believe the tires are 12.50s, but they are basically the same height as 9.00s, so should look similar. The pics came off Eflay a while back, don't know who owns it.

Cheers

Attachments

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Here are 3 pics of a bobber under constructionwith the 9x20's still on. Powerhousedeuce is bobbing this truck and the bed is resting on 2x4"s to allow him to align and weld the brackets. He had to move the truck for the 1st Maryland SS shop day that was a success. I will post and provide a tell all of the days events. Great turn out and had a class on air-assist steering installation.

Attachments

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Matt,The bobber is lookin good...Dudley,you gotta put1400x20s on yours when you guys build it.

grounded

Banned
ASTFU i tell you i was always kinda hating the idea of cutting down a drop side bed. but now after seeing your bob truck. when i get around to bobbing me a truck I GOTTA have a drop side bed ;)..... LOOKS GOOD