• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

power supply question

jhershner@yahoo.com

Does anyone know if I can convert the power supply in the bed of my m1008 to 12 volt. I would like to use this power source to mount flood lights on the top of the cab, but i have no Idea how to even begin to go about this. It seems like an obvious source for powering floodlights. Also, does anyone know of a place that I might get adapters for these power cords that will convert to a civilian power supply (like a 110 outlet)? Any other Ideas for these power sources would be appreciated....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks