• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Purest dont look

KRaiskio

So since getting my Duece, named Daisy by my 3 yr old daughter. I have wanted to clean her up a lil and looking a bit more presentable. I have the soft top which I repaired the front edge the channel broke off. Dyed it black. I plan on redoing the interior the dark green. Here are some quick shots of the outside. when I get her and when done. At least its flat black right? :-D

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some whitewalls and you'd have the baddest rat rod around!:-?

grizzlec

I like to paint everything flat black personally. I love it! Plan to paint the deuce one day sitting in my yard flat black. With a big skull on the door and hood. But that's just me. I'm saving the correct resto for a certain jeep.

Wrench Wench

Now get a black cargo cover and a bunch of friends with black BDUs. Roll up on a militia meeting and watch sphincters pucker as the "NWO soldiers" pour out the back. rofl

emr

Actually i have said it beforem a texas unit, A fellow told me at Aberdeen past had a few Mutts and a few deuces painted gloss black with all insignia and used em for dignaterys when they showed up , and paraded em out to the flight line and such, he seemed right on with all he new to me. I have his number under 8 years of stuff.... so put them stars on if u want,