• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Seat Cover

mcne2026

Hey all. I promised I searched and could not find anything. I just replaced my front seats with some nice new comfy racking seats. I have the stock rear seat in my M1009. My new front seats and all my replacement interior panels are black. I want to get a slip-on cover for the rear seat in black. Most of the ones I see look like they only fit the civy models. From what I could tell, the civy models all had the armrests and mine does not, so I had doubts if the cover would fit. Anyone know where to find one of these covers? Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks