• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball Militaria and MV Parts Swap Meet - Jim Thorpe PA 3/1/14

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Coming up in about 5 weeks. As I've said in previous years, it's a LONG trip up there for me, but about this time of year I start getting cabin fever and suffer withdrawal from OD green disease, and need to go. Takes me 4 times the time to make the round trip as I spend at the show, but it's still worth it to see all my friends and other folks in the hobby.

So, who's planning of going to the meet?

HAWKMAN

I'm going to grab one table...not sure of what to toss on it. I guess I'll start digging through the building now...it will probably take that long to get the stuff out!!:lol:

jatonka

I'll be there, will have a good cigar for Maddog, look forward to seeing all the friends after a long COLD winter up here. will be in my usual spots and downtown sfter hours enjoying some Yuengling, or however they spell it. JT out

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking like Wheelspinner and I will be there.

SteveKuhn

M101/M116/CUCV Tire(s)

Moved to its own post:

Looking for LT235/85/R16 or LT225/75/R16 Load Range E, good tread, no sidewall cracks. Need 1, could use 3 depending on price. Let me know if you have something you could bring to the show.

Thanks.

Steve

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have a table there per se, but if anyone wants any of the following, I can throw it in the truck and bring up in the morning. I plan to be there for only a couple hours, from 10am till about noon. I have the following:

halftrack parts (right fender, dashboard, passenger seat frame and base)
5 ton rear mudflaps, 2 avail
deuce rear mudflaps, 2 avail
M101 trailer bows, 3 avail
rear composite taillights, plastic housing, 2 avail
RT-18/ARC-1 transceiver, complete but untested
West Coast mirror heads for deuces, 5-tons
VRC-19 receiver modules
anything else I have listed in the classifieds at this time

ALSO - so many Steel Soldiers attend this event from the Mid-Atlantic area, perhaps some of us should get together at a local place for lunch? Might be a good opportunity for a meet n greet....just an idea.

Last edited: