• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redstone pickup and storage !

cldh35611

I will pickup running trucks from Redstone and store them in my pasture for a month for $100 a piece. My offer does not include insurance for your truck or secured storage but I have four of my trucks stored in the same field and nothing has happened to them. I will pad lock the truck and at your request I will remove the batteries.

If you have trucks that are not running we can discuss some options. I have a friend with a wrecker company and some M35 trucks that may get parted out.

Darrell Henry

256-714-0135

jime

Darrell Picked up my truck and kept it until I could get down there. It worked out great as GL would have re-listed. Thanks Darrell!

Jim

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Darrell was of immense help to me in documenting the GL damage to two deuces I bought at Redstone, since I'm 450 miles away. GL actually approved the claim, thanks to his legwork. Unfortunately, at the time, he didn't have a towbar to tow my brake-less dueces offsite. If I ever feel that masochistic urge to buy a sight-unseen truck from Redstone again, I will definately call Darrell.