• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reliable EMP proof bug out vehicle options

Status
Not open for further replies.

danster

I'm new to this site and military vehicles for that matter. I would like to learn more about emp proof, bug out vehicles available. I'm not a mechanic, so fixer uppers are of no interest to me. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bicycles are brutally dependable for such an event. Unless you have your own fuel supply and hand pump, vehicles won't be of much value. If you do have a fuel supply, you will likely have to post a century to guard it. Generally, the doomsday, prepper, foil hat conversations are prohibited here. The owner wants to portray the site as one for the historical collector, not the aforementioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks