• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement Eye bolt

DeBang

Anyone know where I can get a replacement eye bolt and nut for my M101A1 trailer? I have one that was drilled out, probably after the bolt broke. I guess after the years it has wallowed out. Could not find what I need in the classified.

I included a cut and paste form the maintenance manual.:lost:

Shown as items 2 and 3. only need one.....

Thanks.....

Attachments

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suggest you utilize the parts manual to obtain the NSN numbers and then search the net for resources.

Some of the regular vendors (White Owl, Saturn , TNJ Murray) speak fluent NSN and might be able to source a replacement.

That's all I got!

Rick

DeBang

Never got a response from the emails i sent. DO they must not carry that type of replacement part.

Anyone want to trade some parts? I have a M101A1 Plug and four cargo rings and two Infrared lights (both different types).

thanks
aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks