• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rocky Mountain rally ?

seano11

Would anyone be interested in a Rocky Mountain rally. Would have to find a spot that would be central for most on the west coast. Washington and Montana Oregon and Wyoming. Was thinking Banff or lake Louise would be cool. This is just a idea I'm throwing out there.

trukhead

Suck it up princess let Davey do the driving
roflroflrofl

I wish the M35A3 went faster, 45 MPH all the way out to the coast would take 2-3 weeks on the back-county roads. Maybe I gotta put a big slow moving vehicle sign on the hind-end of the truck with blinky lights.:driver:

I thought about buying a 5 ton A2 tractor this week for the speed but maybe I'll do the oversons gearsets or I'm thinking of flatbedding it to the coast.:hammer:

steelandcanvas

I've suggested a rally in Colorado several times, no one on here seemed interested. We have a large membership club here in Colorado, and have kicked around the idea several times. I think most of us would enjoy hosting a rally.

Last edited: