• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sears paint selling out cheap

rrepik

I went to a Sears store last weekend and they were clearing out all of their house paint, 75 % off. Had eight cans of Weatherbeater in my hands and the guy at the store said he couldn't tint the paint because the machine was broken. Called two other sears and they all said paint dept is being closed down. If you have a sears nearby might be worth a call. It was so cheap. All of their paint was on closeout.

rrepik

I worked for them for 15 years in auto center 1977-1992. Not bad then, since the merger with Kmart kind of cheapened their name. Used to be quality, bought all my tools there but not so good now. I was just wandering in the polaris store in columbus , called both store here in springfield and beavercreek. All they had left were some brushes. Too bad, I need to turn my tan duece green!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks