• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipper for HMWWV from Ogden to Weiser ID

Hello!

So my EUC cleared about a month sooner than expected, which I guess is a good thing? Anyways, Looking for transport options from Hill to Weiser ID.

Thank you!

Gunzy

I'll lay good money that it isn't actually on Hill but at a storage facility that GP uses about 7 miles north of there. Rent a U-Haul trailer and come get it.

Hey Gunzy!

I have all the equipment to come get it. I have a gooseneck tow master and a tow rig. I did not expect the EUC to drop now! Awesome, yet challenging as I am out of town this week with work.....argh. Are you down in that area? I gotta figure out if I can pick up on Saturday if I will come get it.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hey Gunzy!

I have all the equipment to come get it. I have a gooseneck tow master and a tow rig. I did not expect the EUC to drop now! Awesome, yet challenging as I am out of town this week with work.....argh. Are you down in that area? I gotta figure out if I can pick up on Saturday if I will come get it.
If you plan on that you may want to have a tow company recover it for you. Some places have certain pickup times.

Gunzy

I can probably get it off of their lot before Saturday but I have plans for Saturday and won't be around for a pickup.

If you plan on that you may want to have a tow company recover it for you. Some places have certain pickup times.
I agree. I knew they had certain hours. I am planning on following up with them tomorrow and see what their hours are for sure.

I can probably get it off of their lot before Saturday but I have plans for Saturday and won't be around for a pickup.
Thank you Gunzy, I messaged ya.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I agree. I knew they had certain hours. I am planning on following up with them tomorrow and see what their hours are for sure.

Thank you Gunzy, I messaged ya.
That quote you have on Uship now for around $525 or so is a good price. Considering that the driver loses 17% of that 525 to Uship. It also keeps you from having any risks on the road with flats or vehicle repairs. Also your time. Might be easier and sometimes it is a lot easier to just sit back and let it arrive for a few extra $.

That quote you have on Uship now for around $525 or so is a good price. Considering that the driver loses 17% of that 525 to Uship. It also keeps you from having any risks on the road with flats or vehicle repairs. Also your time. Might be easier and sometimes it is a lot easier to just sit back and let it arrive for a few extra $.
It does not sound like a horrible price (only about double my cost to do it). I am just unsure of the carrier. If they are solid or not. The reason I started here is because if I was gonna pay to ship it, why not pay an enthusiast to do it. (keeping in house per se).