• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Singled Dueces out of GL lately tire?

surfdog

Dont know the tire size but I just bought a nice dropside with singles and Power (air assist)steering installed this week out of Ft Drum NY.

Has anyone else bought a singled deuce w/ PS?

Now just waiting on the EUC...

Attachments

Nonotagain

Dont know the tire size but I just bought a nice dropside with singles and Power (air assist)steering installed this week out of Ft Drum NY.

Has anyone else bought a singled deuce w/ PS?

Now just waiting on the EUC...
Sorry Surfdog, but I think I cost you another couple hundred bucks on that truck.

I wanted that one but not $2400 worth.

surfdog

You were going to come all the way up from MD to get it? I figured with the air assist kit already installed it was worth that.

I would think there were better trucks closer...

I've never driven a deuce with singles - how do they handle?

jeep-Jeep

I was dieing to bid on one of those in Georgia but a little far from central Texas.
We never see complete trucks or desert storm color in Texas.
Not yet anyway.:roll:

Nonotagain

You were going to come all the way up from MD to get it? I figured with the air assist kit already installed it was worth that.

I would think there were better trucks closer...

I've never driven a deuce with singles - how do they handle?
Yep, 410 miles one way.

If that truck would have had a hardtop it would have been mine.

The truck handles like a dream on 11.00X20 commercial singles. I hate NDCC tires. The big plus on the commecial tires are that they grip the road when wet unlike the NDCC's.

The radial tires smooth out the ride. Still attempting to get some 12.00X16.5's or 8.25X20's for a M105 trailer just to get rid of the NDCC tires..

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks