• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SOCAL IRWINDALE SPEEDWAY "Salute to the Armed Forces Night" May 25th

papaydsailor

photo.jpg
Irwindale Speedway at the Irwindale Event Center at 210 & 60 freeway is having a "Salute to the Armed Forces" night on Saturday May 25th, Per the attached flyer, they are honoring the Military Order of the Purple Heart: Chapter 1898 - Hollywood, Ladies Auxiliary, the Veterans of Foreign Wars & the American Legion. Also, making a special appearance, are the Pinups for Patriots. In addition, they have added fireworks. They are looking to go all out to make that night something special, so they would like us to bring military vehicles out for the night.

The vehicles will need be on site at 4:00 pm. The vehicles would then be displayed on the west side of the stadium when the gates open at 5:00. The vehicles will do our customary laps on the track and be displayed in the infield during the autograph session. During the race the vehicles will be displayed on west side of the stadium.

Please contact me if you are planning on attending the event so I can tell the track how much room we need for the display.

Richard Snedaker
SCMVCC president and treasurer
626 841 2403

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll need to get spousal approval before I can go. How many vehicles are already going to be there?