• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

spring ride seats (sort of)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bet they're a lot more comfortable than the stock seats! Plus, being from a Jeep, I bet the replacements are more weather-resistant than regular car seats. Nice upgrade!

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
the wrangler seats' mounting holes were farther apart than those on the springer so I took two peices of bar stock and drilled holes (2 front 2 rear)for the seat itself and the front bolts from the base. I put them all together and then welded the rear bar directly to the slide. Using bolts in the rear would have kept the slide from functioning. Still need to clean them up, but they are way better than the old box seat (its upholster was paper thin and those springs were very close to the surface

PWM

BFR

The seats look good, I have been trying to figure out some better seats so my wife and son will be more comfortable. When you get a chance could you measure the seat width and how much room you have between the seats. I need a middle seat and I am sure I could find a center seat that would fit, it would be just like the front seat in my dodge.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I'll get some measurements this weekend on spacing between them, I just used the pre-existing mount locations

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks