• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS military radio manual section?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you think it might behoove us to get a section in the manuals part of the SS website for us to post radio manuals? There are a lot of us who have vehicles with working (or non-working) radio sets installed, I for one feel the addition of such a section would help out many SSers on here. What do you all think about this idea?

nf6x

Feral Engineer
I don't have too many manuals on my web site, but feel free to grab any of them for the new radio manuals section here if it gets created.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'd be fine with adding a TM section for radios if that's the question. (I need to start trimming down some of the forums anyhow)

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've created the TM section for radios. However, actually compiling data there will take some time. My internet connection is horrible here where I'm staying for the weekend, so I can't really start populating it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks