• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Rookie - Newest addition to my garage

migz

Got my first Deuce and a half this week out of Barstow. It was reworked in 91 and has a LDS-465-1A. It got picked over pretty good by someone and was missing alot of little parts. It took me and a friend about 5 hours to make ready for driving from Barstow to Flagstaff, Az (about 400 mile trip). The T- case was iffy but we decided to press on. After 12 hours of driving we rolled into Flagstaff, tired but with huge smiles on our faces.

I need to address the T-case. Can anyone out there turn me onto a good place to find a new/rebuilt T-case or a shop that can rebuild mine. Where is a good parts source for T-case and tranny internals?

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

wsucougarx

I'm glad you made it home! Truck looks good. Nice paint on the trailer, looks new at a distance. Gosh I couldnt imagine a 12 hour drive. I guess give me hearing protection and a pillow to sit on I'd be set :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks