• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tennessee's newest member

handloader90

Hey there,

I'm Nick (handloader90). I'm active on a couple other 4x4 forums and I live for the Square Body Chevy. I'm a shadetree mechanic still in the process of learning certain things.

I'm all about the 4x4 life, rock crawling, mudding, off road racing etc. etc. I'm a family man who like his guns and trucks and figuring out ways to make them better and better.

I currently own a '76 K10 SWB and an '09 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.

I've been wanting an M1008 for some time now, just haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet. I'm hoping you guys can recommend someone to me that stocks the M1008 in a good running condition. I was going to build my '76 up... D60, 14BFF, TH400, NP205 etc. and I figured what the **** would I want to do that for when I can pick up the M1008 minus the 205.

I'm currently in Colorado Springs, CO and I'll be moving down to Fort Campbell, Ky (Kentucky/ Tennessee border) in about a week.

Another thing, I'm looking for members to link up with in that area of the world. Maybe do a little meet and greet and get to know the areas trails and bogs.

Look forward to talking with everyone!
Nick

handloader90

Thanks for the welcome! Maybe we can link up sometime!

Do you know of anyone in KY or TN that stocks CUCV's or have any buddies that have one that they're trying to get rid of? I'm looking for a M1008 in particular.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard Sir. Keep watching the classifieds and the auction sites. They pop up often.