• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Texas Gulf Coast Checking In

dr3d

Howdy, Hi and Hello

I'm less than a month from picking up a '71 deuce & a half. My plan is to build myself a rolling toy hauler/man cave/dog house/.

If you have an S280 or a M109a3 box, I'm interested.

Home base is just oustide Pearland exactly as far from Houston as possible with enough creature comfort to keep the wife smiling. Hobbies are causing trouble, spitting out bugs (riding), making bang bang (shooting), and evading consequences. Simple translation: I ride with a club, like shooting and keep my wife guessing.

I'm a rabid conservative, love my country and hope like heck for our future.

First trip will be Hill Country to home. If anyone asks, this is fair warning. Thanks all 'round - this place is awesome.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

dr3d

Pics tomorrow ... if she carries me home. Y'all folks on the road btwn Austin and Houston needta raise your hands.

Only friend I have with a truck that could pull it is dropping me in Austin to make it mine on his way to Garland. So prayers up y'all. She's coming home.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks