• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took her out and played :-)

MilitaryRestoration

Took the significant other and 'her' up to the mountains so figured I'd share some of the pictures... Made it out ok with only a little dent in the driver side fender and step...

Attachments

saddamsnightmare

July 19th, 2008.

NOW I know why you Western Guys don't take to the Tan 686A deuces...... they stick out too much! Nice truck, nice date... you didn't need to dent the step to impress her (or maybe you did....)! As long as the truck ran and got you back safe....looks like a good place for a picnic and.....? Bet that road could be hades after a rain.....
Military Restoration.... Did you ever get the Amber Convovy light masts and parts sorted out??? I could still use one mast & light and one mast without light (if you have an odd spare) with the switch(es)!!! I can see now why that slipped your mind.... it would of slipped mine also under those conditions [thumbzup]

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan

1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" Desert Storm and Vietnam Veteran Deuce
1968 Johnson Corp M105A2 Cargo Trailer- 120th Combat Engineers BN
1967 Hercules MEP023A Gas Gen-Set APU
1963 Swiss Army Cargo Unimog, S.404.114 MB rofl

MilitaryRestoration

neil - she does drive them but not on this trip. Was her first time "jumping back on the horse" so to speak. Back in her high school days her ex scar'd her by being an ediot and managed to wrap the vehicle around a telephone pole on her side, while off road'n. So this trip was to get out and have fun but to also show that yes there are dangers but dont be an ediot and how much fun you can have.

Cliff - ya my dad and I were just discussing how old that tree must be... very healthy too

SasquatchSanta - good point! ;-) never thought about that

saddam - it was a good picnic and... ;-) lol ya I'm quite excited to take it up there this fall/winter and see what it can do. As for the lights, I did get everything figured out and thought I had told you that would only want to sell in set. If I didn't my apologies but thats where I'm at right now.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good looking truck, great looking countryside, and awesome looking babe! We're all jealous on this end!

Seriously, I have only been to the Pacific NW once, and I was really amazed at how beautiful it is up there. In a different life, maybe I can get the chance to build a cabin up there in the mountains....

alphadeltaromeo

We used to live in Monroe, WA...loved it up there. The trees are quite different than those in the South. The cedars and pines are just wonderful in that area...as are all the natural lakes, rivers and streams. I loved fishing for steelhead and salmon...shoot, I miss that area!

Excellent pics, so thanks for sharing!

Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks