• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transport recommendation NC / VA

M215

Hello SS,
I need to move a M35 from south eastern NC to the Fredericksburg VA area, any suggestions or idea of cost? The truck is a non-runner so it will need to be winched on to a trailer.
Thanks, Karl

dm22630

I would think with ALL the NC members on here......they could at least daisychain it up to the VA line for you w/a towbar....

Shipping is going to cost you $500-$1000 if you go commercial.

2cents

dm22630

Wow....I am posting a lot on this thread for some reason.....

Anyway....

I would call Wayne w/ KARTransport @ 757-509-3007

He has hauled 14 deuces for me & is based out of VA Beach (so pretty much the halfway point). Very professional, Very good service. Tell him Daniel in Front Royal, VA told you to call.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks