• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Troop seats !!

dmmay

Hello All ! I am looking for a set of troopseats that will fit a M813A1 along with all of the up-rights an bow corners. Also I am looking for the right side tool box door, and a inner window frame for the driver side window, as well a Flat bar grille !! I am in OKC. Oklahoma ., any info would be Helpful !!! Thanks !! Dmmay

Last edited:

jason@snakeriver

You may have to beak down and talk to one of the big dealers such as Memphis or Boyce. It would be best to make a road trip, as freight would be next to impossible on a good set.
I go to BOYCE about once a year and that kind of stuff is just laying around in piles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks