• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upcoming Trip

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Collecting and clearing out all my Green Stuff in preparation for my next job probably being overseas. Got stuff in 10 different locations in 5 different states. Time to take care of all this STUFF.

My upcoming trip. Note that if someone wants something moved, I may show up at 1 am ready to load. I will be on a tight time schedule. No waiting for business hours or stuff like that and I need to load/unload super near the interstate unless we've already coordinated you into the trip. I drive until I'm tired, grab whatever sleep I need and get going again. I arrive, I load/unload, and get going. I'd like to spend time with folks but I MUST get things done over these next <3 weeks.

24' trailer. Can't haul vehicles.

The schedule shown is tentative but this is the goal.

NM/TX I-10 to SATX(arrive very early Thursday) room for smalls only

arrive College Station (Thursday mid-morning/noon) dropping a pallet so will have room for a pallet

arrive Houston (Thursday evening) same space as above

arrive LA (Jeepsinker/Goldneagle) (very late Thursday/very early Friday) dropping some pallets and picking up tires will have 1-2 pallet spaces available

LA I-10 to I-55 to I-20 to west GA arrive TWRIGHT (late Friday) one or two pallet spaces available

Back to Jeepsinker on Saturday (loaded)

Back to TWRIGHT on Saturday-Sunday (empty)

TWRIGHT and other places in Atlanta and depart from CLINTO on Sunday/ very early Monday (loaded)

CLINTO I-85 to I-77 (Loaded) (dropping some items in Statesville--I think) then to I-81 to Martinsburg, WV vicinity [arrive Tuesday]

Martinsburg vicinity "reshuffle the deck" and go to the Sussex NJ Show (Loaded)[arrive Tuesday and depart for Sussex Thursday]

NJ Show will hopefully be empty!!!!! coming back to Martinsburg upload to fill any empty space [Arrive Sussex Thur night depart Sunday noon]

Martinsburg to Atlanta vicinity (exact route is open pending if someone wants something on any of the 3 route options (I95/I85 or
I81/I77/I85 or I81 to I75)[depart Martinsburg Tues morning early]

Anything you want me to haul has to come off in Atlanta. I have to load my own stuff. [arrive Atlanta late Tues]

Atlanta to LA Rally (Timntrucks)(Loaded)[depart Thurs arrive late Thur/early Fri]

LA to TX/NM along I-10 (any space from what I got rid of during the Rally)

Get back home in time to go to work for my last 2 weeks.

======================
Then in May for Findlay.
NM/TX most likely via OKC to STL to Findlay and back. Loaded going up and coming back I should have open space.

=======================
In June may go from NM/TX to Atlanta to Topeka for the MVPA and back to NM/TX.

ke5eua

Best of wishes to you on your trip. I have family in Baton Rouge area if you break down or need emergency site to drop something. Would be a better if you did this in a CUCV, lol

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
have 1 het rim with no tire for castlebravo on back haul. I can bring to goldeneagle for Thu or LA Rally.

Would this work and what is best for you?

ke5eua

have 1 het rim with no tire for castlebravo on back haul. I can bring to goldeneagle for Thu or LA Rally.

Would this work and what is best for you?
Juan I texted you a while back about it. If carnac can't get it I'll be coming down to get my tires later this month and can get the rim from you. Going to have a trailer full of tires headed back with me.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Juan I texted you a while back about it. If carnac can't get it I'll be coming down to get my tires later this month and can get the rim from you. Going to have a trailer full of tires headed back with me.
Either/or If I bring it back west, I will get it at LA Rally.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
John, you're lucky I'm not DRAFTING you to go with me to Sussex. Voluntary enlistment wouldn't be an option. Then again, the dog is having to come with me. The general (aka wife) has ordered it so it will be done.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Won't be going to NJ anytime soon. Running into issues with retirement because they (not me) screwed up the paperwork and they've had 3 weeks to fix it and it's went nowhere. I'm about to go nuclear option and I hate to do it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks