• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Voltmeter Question

ssdvc

My voltmeter works fine, I assume. However, when I have my lights on, after driving about 1/2 mile or so (or about 2-3 minutes), the lighting in the gage goes out and I can't see it in the dark. Is this normal ? All other lighting (except my reverse lights) work as they should.

Thanks.

ssdvc

Just the voltmeter. It goes out shortly after I turn the lights on. Almost like it was on a timer. The gauge still functions, just no light.

allenhillview

volt light goes out

once this happened to me , check the wire out of the back of the bulb mine came loose from fixture so just fuse (solder) it back .

Last edited:

ssdvc

Sound advice and I will check that out. However, it is consistent every time I turn on the lights. Maybe it is heat related and when she heats up (the wires) it loosens the connection.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks