• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well, I had to get something to carry the missle cases...

AN/ARC186

Here's my deuce, she's a 67 multifuel, doing lots of electrical upgrades to make it easier to connect just about anything.

Attachments

davidkroberts

Your right it is onbackwards isnt it, did that on one of my trucks once.

Nice solid looking multifuel. Any more upgrades planned or is the electrical all you had in mind?

Dave

oilcan

How about walking us through the switch panel under the dash? Electrical stuff is a weak point for me.

I've been known to put my shirt on backwards. :oops:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks nice. My two cents, if allowed, you should consider the screw-on black weather proof rubber covers for the toggle switches.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks nice. My two cents, if allowed, you should consider the screw-on black weather proof rubber covers for the toggle switches.
Good idea, I find them at Ace Hardware stores, not the cheapest place, but it's local.

AN/ARC186

Good idea, the switches I use are mil spec aviation grade so they are completely sealed already but the rubber would look good.
From left to right there is a on-off-on switch for the red/white floorboard and dome lights, next is a 71/2 amp circuit breaker for lighting/control power, next is an indicator for the on-off switch next to it that controls the 12VDC non-essential bus, next to that is the indicator and on-off switch for the 24VDC non-essential bus

Oh great, I put the top on backwards? The other end flap doesn't open up so I figured this was right.

AN/ARC186

Your right it is onbackwards isnt it, did that on one of my trucks once.

Nice solid looking multifuel. Any more upgrades planned or is the electrical all you had in mind?

Dave
I'm going to install a PTO and winch, and am building a custom aluminum camper unit that slides in the back.still need to get an intercom and a radio or two(got a PRC-77)

FreightTrain

Banned
Ok,Good.I did the Krylon thing on one of my trucks.Looks great for the first week.Then starts to Chalk and turn grey but in stripes.You can see the path of the spray can.....then in about 2 months it starts flaking....in 6 months......YIKES she looks bad!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks