• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are these controls?

rcadick

We really need to talk GL into upping the resolution on their pictures. This way we could just zoom in and answer our own dumb questions. ;-) Not to hijack my own post, but, typically, where would the fording kit controls be located?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If a Fording kit were on the truck, a label and a pull cable would usually be on the right of the gauge panel.

acetomatoco

they are the fresh air and defrost controls... there will be a DPDT switch nearby which controls the heater blower motor.. ACE

mangus580

this may sound a little rude... and I hope you dont take offense to it.... But if you read the operators manual for the duece, you would have the answer to both your questions...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks