• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What lift kit will 37" tires fit on my M1008

axlr8

Another ? here, Do you get rid of the 5/4 ton springs? If someone has, I may be interested in buying them off you. (F & R)

acesneights1

For a 4 inch lift a drop pitman arm has always worked best for me. 4 inches is not enough unless you plan to cut the fender, the tires will hit on turns. 6 inch is the way to go. All the lift kits are made in china so you are paying for name only unless you find a used older Rancho kit like what I run.

Reverend Evil

I did a 4 inch front spring new shocks drop pitman arm 2 inch rear blocks and flaked on the new brake lines (bad idea) so now new brake lines all 3 . really only need the 2 front ones if you stick with the stock rear springs and 3'' or less. although i am only running 35s at the moment i have fit my 37'' tires on the truck the will really rub on the 16.5x12 rims with 4 inch backspace just dont know if i can bring myself to chop the fenders. but it looks like a mad badger from the front.

Croatan_Kid

I like a 4" lift myself. Don't let anybody tell you a 37 won't fit with it either. I'm running 40s on 5" up front and 3" on the rear.

Backspacing of the rims and tire width have a lot to do with what fits and what hits!

Reverend Evil

my 37s are a little over board . 37x12.5x16.5 on a 16.5x12 with 4 inch back space :-o a little wide for the front when turned. so gonna have to trim the fenders but not much.

islandguydon

Mine has a 6"

What is the shortest lift kit that I can run 37" tires on my M1008? And who makes a good kit?

I picked up my 1028 with a 6" lift installed before I got it. The truck runs on 37" tires with room to spare front and back. I believe the frames are the same. Just my 2 cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks