• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I get a low coolant module?

My low coolant module was missing entirely when I bought the M1009. They seem to be difficult to find. I cant even find the part # in the parts manual. None for sale here either. Any ideas?

markg

My low coolant module was missing entirely when I bought the M1009. They seem to be difficult to find. I cant even find the part # in the parts manual. None for sale here either. Any ideas?
i had to remove mine, the light was on all the time. so i have a bad one that i cant see any obvious damage too.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The module is listed in the TM 9-2320-289-20p manual. It is in Figure 33, Item #5.

I had to search the manual for "module" as the part is listed as "Module, Indicator Co"

Part number 15591138

Now where to find a new one, Try Saturn. FLMV.net, Memphis. Or contact Hawkman, I sure he has some used ones.

Last edited: