• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which bulb is "fuel gauge?"

I went ahead and did the instrument panel cleanup, and painted the bezel and it looks great. I did however shortly burn my instrument panel light fuse. I know that the Gen2 and fuel gauge lights get a 194 bulb, the rest 168. Which socket exactly services the fuel gauge? there seems to be 2 near it. New fuse seems to be holding. I will replace them all tommorow. I think I've got a 168 where it doesnt belong.

cucv1833

Look at warthogs post "CUCV-Instrument Cluster Decoded" or TM-34P fig.42
I just did my instrument panel clean up before looking at this i have the same problem.
I put 194 bulbs in everything and blew the 5amp fuse. all lites work except my fuel/speedo gauge i didnt change the fuse yet. The TM says 12 of 168 bulbs and 2 of 194 i dont know if looking at the back of panel it shows 168 on top left corner of fuel gauge and 194 on the right

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks