• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Width of M998 from mirror to mirror?

signsup

I know most people are interested in the width of a Humvee from tire to tire, but I'm building a lean to pole barn while my M998 is in the shop and not on site. I want to make one bay wide enough to handle the M998. Anyone know what the width is from outside mirror to outside mirror? I know they fold in, but would rather not if I don't have to. If tire width is 84" or so I'm guestimating another 24" for the two mirrors, so, 106" or so. Would a 10 ft wide bay between uprights give me room to drive in and out? Opening doors is another matter that I can design around.
Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks