• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB-winch chains/hooks

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hey MILITARY RESTORATION, How much for three shipped to Delta,Pa.17314? PM me or call me @410-808-5227. THANKS, JOHN.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Isnt retirement great! ;)
This isn't retirement - just have free time to go places that I didn't have when I was employed. Up side is I get to play with green iron more! Down side is the bills are getting harder to get paid. :cry:

avengeusa - I'm not sure, I think if I ask nicely and get a handful of them, maybe $25 to $35 a piece.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Military Restoration PM me with a total for 2 winch chains with hooks.Please include shipping ,and how to pay.I also need 1 bolt with nut to attach it to the cable end. THANKS,JOHN.

jayjetseck

hey military restoration ill take one i also live in pa i need one hook and would like the cable to chain hookup thanks will a mo work can have in mail monday thanks

avengeusa

Am I correct in assuming these will work on a 2.5 ton truck?

I need the adapter also and the hardware.....

Mine has a new cable on it, but just has a loop......

jwaller

I dont think the 5 ton chain will fit a 2.5 ton. it's bigger and I'm not sure it will go into the adapter.

5T uses a bigger cable.