• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xenia Ohio - Tug a truck Video

CW3Topher

There is an event next weekend, 20 November at Kil-Kare raceway in Xenia Ohio. It a tug a truck event, with different weight classes for competition. There is an unlimited weight class that the MV's can compete in and are welcomed by the event organizer.

Welcome to Kil-Kare.com for the track's website, and the event organizer, Buford Harlow can be reached at 937-838-6692

Last edited by a moderator:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'll have to un-bolt the pintle hitch so they have to use the crane hook. Think that I could get away with that?

KsM715

I dont want to see you roll it. I want to see the look on their faces when you pull it right out the gate and down the street.

CW3Topher

Gimp, I don't think I'll have a chance against the wrecker with my 818, but I'll give it a shot. The guy running the event said they was someone bringing a big logging truck for the unlimited weight class.

Anyone else around Ohio plan on bringing a truck?

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I will be able to go. Figure Saturday at noon? I won't be bringing a truck, unless it turns into a mini SS gathering.

krall

I recovered the 915 yesterday and my buddie and I were talking about getting into something like this, too bad its out of my stomping range:sad:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Spoke with Kilkare today. Stretch is stopping down tomorrow and we should be up there about 12:30 Sat. Anyone else gonna show?

DFD2010-A

SW....Kip...Buff...JW.....STALEY???? I never hear about these things until I bug you to help me with something and your busy. Nah, I wouldn't like to come :roll:. Count me in I guess....no pullin' for me, purely watching you wreck your rig haha

jw4x4

I just now saw this. I think I can be there to watch. Hey Gimp- can you send me a text msg on my phone when there is something going on? I don't get on the computer every day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks