• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

003a breaker trips when loaded

Guyfang

Staff member
1725451538475.png
Do you have 120 VAC at TB5-12 & TB5-13?
Do you have 120 VAC at A3-1 & A3-2?
Have you checked if everything is tight and no weak connectors?
Have you wacked the M3 a few times with your fist? And I don't mean like mike tyson. But firm.
@kloppk what should the voltage read at M3-1 & 2? I am not sitting in front of my normal computer, and my moth eaten brain is not remembering.

DieselDr

From what I can see in FedLog, the Frequency meter is a current meter rated 200 uA (microamps) full scale.
Since it reads 55 to 65 Hz at 60 Hz the current thru the meter should be 100 uA (microamps).
Thanks guys, I'll check these things out when I get a free moment. But it might be a week and a couple days from now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks