• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

20-21 September 2024 Redball Military Transport Rally and Huge Military Flea Market

joshs1ofakindxj

I'm be there. I'm still hunting two surplus wood wheel chocks to match the two I got at Findlay.

Also I'm in the market for an M151A2. Mechanic issues are not a problem. Looking to avoid body work.

Last edited:

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a set of 900 x 16 NDCC 'bar grips', 2/3+ wear left I would like to sell. $250 or best offer. LMK before I load trailer!

[ I have found a set of new'ish "Continental" bar grips for my 1 tonne Land Rover that will be replacing them, as more 'period correct'. ]

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 900-16s are something that I'm interested in...of course, it's hard to commit sight unseen, but if it's not too much of a hassle....
Yeah - I'll bring them... found 3 more too. Will take first with cash for min of 4 (choise), others seperately after that for $45 ea.

DB556

Very late addition, but if anybody going to Redball the Morning of the 20th Friday wants I'll throw these in the car I need to know by 4PM today driving out this evening.

5 ton power steering pump from Waterloo $400 (never used)
NEW hydraulic head from Boyce $400
M35a2 turn and tail lights with new lens $50 will trade for one of these Grote front LED turn signals model #8201 cage #81834
Air pack $100
24v after market wipers $60

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks