• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2006 M1152 Speedometer question.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My new M1152 has a mechanical speedometer installed. I thought all M1152's had the electric 80mph speedo's installed. Was this an upgrade done later on? I have found the kit for the whole setup, part number 57k4882. And has anyone tried the Oshkosh LVS speedo, I looks the identical.

Action

My new M1152 has a mechanical speedometer installed. I thought all M1152's had the electric 80mph speedo's installed. Was this an upgrade done later on? I have found the kit for the whole setup, part number 57k4882. And has anyone tried the Oshkosh LVS speedo, I looks the identical.
That is definitely not the same speedometer.
I think the 80 was started around 2007/2008.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a guy on F.Book that shows a 0-80 mechanical speedo......sold at 4statetrucks for 133.99
Might be a good option.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have a set of 2.56 gears for my new to me ECV. That being said, I don’t trust this vehicle over 70 MPH, (maybe 75).

if I upgrade to 20 inch rims with runflats, maybe I’ll rethink it.

GPS speedometer and stock unit good enough for me right now with 6.2 and ECV

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They have different styles, this looks close.
Thank you! Much cheaper than the $845 dollar kit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks