• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Gathering of the Guard in Purcell, OK Aug 21st.

Tackettr

Gathering of the Guard in Purcell, OK Aug 21st.

Mr. James approach us prior to the Edmond 4th of July parade and asked if we would be interested in this parade? See link below.

I'm not sure if I can make it but will try. It would be nice to have a few OKC area guys make it. Let me know if you can. Thanks!

http://www.gotog.us/

TulsaME

What a great first parade for the new-to-me M1009. I might be able to make it down to support a worthy cause.

I will add that the Cody Carver Tribute Bike is amazing. I was lucky enough to have seen it a few years ago at a photography shoot I attended. Wow is it an awsome tribute!

Attachments

TulsaME

It looks like I can not make it. I have a leaking brake booster that I wont be able to replace in time for the event. Sorry.

Tackettr

Anyone??? Looks to be a great event. I just can't make it, I have too much going on getting ready to go to the "Land of sand".