• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA steel soldiers rally

m109a2

Hey 4x4 forever I will bring your shirts home as you know I only live a few blocks from your moms house.And you said you did want to check out my 109 box no problem.Al

m715mike

Can you stand a couple more guys from Texas?

I would love to make the rally this year. Also, I mentioned it to TAMU86 and it sounds like there might be a convoy out of Montgomery, TX to Ponchatoula, LA.

Crawdaddy

I'm planning to come for the day on Saturday. Who knows, I might actually drive the deuce for once! Also put me down for a medium shirt.

zout

Cannot promise anything - and seeing I have 8 more months to achieve any vacation time due to the events that took place last year. That Sat seeing doable if I shoot out after work in the POV and beat feet down there. No time to finagle Jokers to ride down in seeing how time is limited - but I sure would like to attend TT's rally for once.

Tim - pm me your address so I can get it into the GPS just in case - fingers crossed I can show up.

Glad the date opened up wide for you this year also Sir.

badassissimo

I'd like to go this year too. I have a m1009 Iv'e been poking with a stick for sometime. Can anyone help me work on it before hand or that weekend? It runs great. I even got the brake line replaced so it'll stop too! It just doesn't charge... I got alternators, rebuilt alternators, rewired, got a wiring harness, and just haven't figured it out... I really just need someone to look at it with me. Even if that doesn't happen, Id like to see your running trucks. When is the exact date and location? I live in Lake Charles area now so I can get there easier than before hand.

badassissimo

towing

I can hook up to your 1009 with towbar, tow it to my house and we can fix it.
I I actually have a towbar from harbor freight with a chain ready to go. Just no trailer lights. I used it to tow the truck here. Any help is definitely appreciated. Need to drive this so my wife can drive the car.