• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24 volt battery ?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
An auto or truck parts store (no, not like Autozone). Several manufacturers such as Associated, Good-all, Solar make them. Sears might have them as well.

ssgtwright-usmc

Any Trucker supply store or tractor store.
Some carry and some dont so its 50/50 on who is in your area or close to you.
That would be the first places that I would look at first.
You might have luck by going to a Truck Stop since most Truck Stops now carry everything that a trucker might need.
Let us know what rought you went, e-bay, auto store, on-line and ect...

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a note....unless you have a 24-volt battery, it is better to charge two series connected 12-volt batteries individually. Having said that, I'm aware of 24-volt batteries used in gensets and other equipment.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i got a napa brand 24v 5 amp battery maintainer thining it was 70.00 or so. that was the only one i could find in my one horse town.

m139h2otruck

I think the best thing we have added to the 5 ton water truck is a solar powered charger, which we got off E-bay for about $70. Since a pair of new batteries is at least $150 the solar charger is well worth it if the batteries last twice as long as "normal". Also have a unit on the tractor "work in progress" and it was started on Sunday after setting for over 3 months. Batteries acted like it had been run every day and had a full charge @ 25 +/- volts!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks