• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd louisiana SS rally dates needed

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll take an X-large T shirt, Tim. It's looking betterfor me to be in town the last two weekends in May.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok looks like the best date is may 28-29-30. that is the one that most can attend... if the interested parties can pm me the number and sizes of the t shirts so we can get a count.. i can go back to the same store and use same format. just tan.. 2nd annual .. and smaller logo over left side front... i got stuck with some shirts last year so ill ask that you send a check once i get a price from them... if anyone wants to see about a different type/design on the shirts please shout back very soon so we can get it accepted by the majority.. fat lady sings

4X4 4 LIFE

Hey all

I am new to the site and new to the idea of owning a deuce and a half. I have been searching the internet trying to find all the information i can find on them. Before i buy one it would be great if i could meet and talk with yall about yall rigs.

I live in in the Baton Rouge area where would yall plan meeting at?

jimm1009

4 x 4, I PM'd Tim today to make sure about the dates but I would assume that they are cast in O.D. Green concrete by now.

Looking forward to seeing a new member but you can't drool too much on the trucks!!!! Just kidding, I was drooling all over Tim's beautiful M35A2 winch truck last fall at the 1st LA Gathering. So embarrassing as I had to keep wiping up after myself with blue paper towls. :mrgreen:

If you need some TMs let us (or me) know. I plan on being there all day Saturday for sure. Not sure if I will be in the M35A2C or the M1009 yet.
Fuel pump problems in the deuce and waiting on replacement pump info.

jimm1009

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks