• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 20mm Ammo cans $93 shipped!

linx310

For those looking for 20 mm ammo cans to make a center console for there M1009, or just want them to hold stuff, I found a decent deal.

Armygear.net is having a special, 2 20mm ammo cans for $24. The killer is the shipping though so its not really worth it to buy just one pack.

If you purchase 2 of the 2 ammo can specials (4 cans total) though, the shipping comes out to about $10 per can.

I got 4 cans shipped for $93. Thats about $23 a can. Much cheaper then the $60 the army surplus stores wants for these.

Armygear.net -- Ammo Cans: Two 20mm, VERY GOOD CONDITION

Now I need to figure out how to get the spray paint off of them with out messing up the letters under it all.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have "like new" 40mm cans, in the classifieds.

CROM

Thanks, Graywolf. Let me know when you do. I'm in need of a decent, locking, secure center console and an ammo can is just cool!