• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

53 Stude

hole

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 53 Stude

My 52 studebaker was gov repowered, all stickers and placards say Toole Utah. The engine is dated 1971.Mine is my avatar, looks like everyone eles'es

derby

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 53 Stude

The only problem I have seen in the older trucks is that You have to check the Wires and harness.The 52' I bought the wires,harness and connectors were toast. You can get new ones but I think it could be a Job to do. And check under the cab for hidden rust. Mine had some bad spots in the cab support.It looked good when I went to look at it,but it was in high weeds. Check it over good ,Gas,Diesel whatever it will be a good truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks