• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 engine

Blake

cucv engine

Ive got a CUCV 50K mile 6.2L still in the truck and can be test run. Located in Southeast, VA. Transmission/xfer available as well.

Huntingman2706217

ouch $1400 that is way more than i paid for my truck in good running condition until i ran low on oil

thats WITH a TH400 tranny... WITH only 11k... WITH all the accessories... already pulled... ive been looking for awhile and i have found cheaper ones on craigslist (im a craigslist master by the way lol :cool:) but they all had close to 200k on them... autozone and all the parts companies want like $4k for a reman... and even my local JY thats GREAT on prices wants $200 just for a uncovered block/heads sitting in the bushes... all the blazers, pickups, burbs ive seen in the last month of searching have all been over $2k on craigslist ( although i was looking only for 4x4's for the tranny)... so i think $1400 is pretty darn good...

although im not gonna say theres not a better deal out there somewhere...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks