• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

816 operator TM / FM

Csm Davis

Not sure if your comment is aimed at me or Zebedee but I can safely say I have more time in a five ton with a load than anyone I have ever met, I have a picture of me in my dads at age two, he moved houses with them after he got out of the Marines. I had a military license to drive and I did drive anything up to a M-915 at 16 years old working at Camp Shelby. The first time I can remember actually moving one myself was about 7-8 years old with a house on it and yes I am a tall fellow 6'8" now, clutch was easy by then,farmall training. Have run wrecker, pipeline truck, boom truck, winch truck OTR truck, and 20 ton crane in the Marines, have owned and run my own M-816 for almost ten years now. I appreciate any words of caution because I have done some stupid things over the years but try to make sure if anyone is to be in the way of my stupidity it is just me and no one else. So am I doing something wrong by adding a trailer brake hand control to my wreckers that I don't see? Oh by the way not upset at any productive post ever.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks