• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

880 blackout switch

Milt51

My 880 has no lights of any kind anywhere with the factory or blackout switch in any positon. The fuses seem to be good, any ideas before I dive into this mess?

Thanks, Milt

:lost:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure you put the 3 lever switch in service drive before using the push-pull switch. Next, check for 12 volts on pin F on the connector for the 3 lever switch. If good, check for voltage at the push-pull switch with the 3 lever switch in service drive. If none, you have a bad 3 lever switch. Otherwise, just check for cut wiring, burned bulbs, and bad grounds. Good luck.

Milt51

Thanks, have power to F terminal, nothing to push-pull switch will pull 3 lever switch out of my spare truck and try it.

Thanks again, Milt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks