• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Absolutely love my m1038!

3000gt

Just got her home today and drove around after a 12 hour haul:D

While driving home, I Stopped numerous times for gas and always had someone come up and talk to me about the humvee. The 7500 uhaul trailer worked perfect and was cheap to rent.

All I have heard was that the engine is a turd. I disagree, mine has plenty of power and gets to 60 rather quickly. Plan on installing a radio, seats and doors. This is a good forum with Lots of info

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
+ 1 for pics! I'm working in Memphis for a few days. I could be convinced to drive down to Hernando tomorrow evening and take some for you... If you give me a ride. 8)

HUMVEE1

When I got mine home I killed the grass in a circle around the truck from walking around it while drinking beers and making lists. Congrats on your truck. You can be proud that you saved it from the crusher.
First thing I did was build a shed to keep it in and I enjoyed being able to remove the passenger side windshield in order to haul the 16' lumber.

Attachments

hummer4x4guy

That's a first for humvee photos in like FOREVER with the glass removed and lumber coming through the hole. Very cool photo there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sure pm your number need a set of x doors
Thanks for letting me poke around today and ask questions. I appreciate you giving me a ride during your lunch break too! I will be working towards one of my own.

You've got a nice machine there. Keep us updated on fixes, improvements, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks