• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Afghanistan M1009

ssdvc

Sure, except both terms are now used interchangeably. I'm not an Afghani, so I'm fine with using the term Afghani to refer to Afghanis.

Afghani

1. A citizen or native of Afghanistan. From an Afghan point of view this name is wrongly being used for Afghans. After the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan millions of Afghans took refuge in neighboring Pakistan. The Pakistanis and the international aid agencies coined this word to speak of Pakistanis versus the Afghans[SUP]2[/SUP].
  2. (usually lowercase) A monetary currency used in Afghanistan, divided into 100 pul.
I do stand corrected.

Westech

CPL
We had a pile of CUCV's at Fenty. They were taking out the 6.2's when they would pop and were swapping in used Hummer 6.5's.
Tires were hard to come by over there for the 09 due to the fact that the TACOM was not stocking any parts for them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks