• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Compressor Wrenches

MilitaryRestoration

I have about a 50 wrenches in my possession and needing to get rid of. Selling them 15 each plus shipping to where ever you may be. I have been selling them for over a year now and have not had one complaint about them. They have been sold for up to 50.00 but this deal is for Steel Soldier Members only. They are cut using the latest 'Amada' plate laser machine out on market and have no burr's or defects like everyone else's. I paint them od so they dont rust on their trip and so they blend in better with your collection :). You can call me if you are interested or email me. Thanks again -Todd, Military Restoration 360 608 6484 or via email militaryrestoration@yahoo.com. God Bless, Support, and Pray For Our Troops!

Attachments

OD_Coyote

MilitaryRestoration - I just received the wrench I ordered from you and it looks good. It is definitely a handy tool to carry along with a spare set of compressor V belts.
Let me know if you have any other M35 accessories available.

Thanks,
OD_C

comdiver

That is a great offer! To make one or two is a real labor of love. I think some where I saw a manual for shop built and modified tools for the deuce. A TM? Can anyone help?

serp

i bought one of your compressor wrenches and it worked great. the hardest part was breaking loose the front pulley which was probably not moved in many years. lots of soaking and a pipe wrench and neigbor holding it worked. without compressor wrench it looks very easy to break the front pulley. thanks for a great tool.