• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Tools For My M923

goldneagle

www.sjdiscounttools.com/ken35695.html Not a bad price for new one. I much rather carrie one like this in the field and a ton bottle than the air over hyd. Like I said I do a lot of tires and use my air/hyd jack and 1 inch gun at home but in the field 4 way cheater and 10 ton bottle. I can change a flat on the big trucks as fast as most can change there car tire on the road.I do cheat at home as I have an airman 185cmf.
I know what you did last summer! I remember seeing a picture of how you change tires. You used a large crane to lift the whole rear end of the truck to change out the tires. (boys and their toys)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks